Last updated 22-08-2022
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how YAC service will collect and process your personal information through YAC websites, devices, products, services, online marketplace and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "YAC Services").
By using YAC Services, you agree to our use of your personal information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us at our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
Personal information subject to this Privacy Notice will be collected and retained by YAC.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does YAC Collect?
- For What Purposes Does YAC Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does YAC Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure is Information About Me?
- What Information can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use YAC Services?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Third Party Advertisers and External Links
- Information We Disclose To Third Parties
- Examples of Information Collected
- Contacting Us: Questions, Comments, & Concerns
1. What Personal Information About Customers Does YAC Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to YAC Services. Please check 12th point to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our YAC Services.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Please check 12th point to see additional examples of the information we receive
Customer's collected data delete from YAC?
Once customer closed service with YAC they can request for there data and also they can request for delete there collected data from YAC, so we will verify all the things and we can do the process based on customer request.
2. For What Purposes Does YAC Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfil orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve YAC Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the YAC Services.
Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with YAC Services.
Provide voice, image services. When you use our voice, image services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to YAC Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, YAC, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
3. What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
4. Does YAC Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
5. How Secure is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
6. What Information can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, profile information, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website. Please check 12th point for a list of examples that you can access. To request access to personal information that is not available through Your Account you can submit a request.
7. What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Support Team. Many of our YAC Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the YAC Services.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access? When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
8. Are Children Allowed to Use YAC Services?
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. The YAC'S web site is not designed to attract children under the age of 18 and YAC does not knowingly collect personal information from children on our Web site. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register for YAC or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions.
If you choose to use YAC Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on service packages and applications. If you have any concern about privacy at YAC, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
10. Third Party Advertisers and External Links
11. Information We Disclose To Third Parties
We may use aggregated information concerning how visitors use the Site and share such information with third parties in order to improve our Site and to help us attract advertisers and listings. For example, we may share how many individuals visited the Site and on average how long they stayed on each page. Such use and sharing of aggregated information will not reveal any of your personal information to third parties.
YAC does not rent, sell, disclose or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
YAC does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view an advertisement.
12. Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use YAC Services
provide information to us when you:
- search for products or services in our marketplace;
- add or remove an item from your Account, or place an order through or use YAC Services;
- use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in Your Account (name, email, address and phone number with us) or Your Profile;
- talk to or interact with our Voice service;
- upload your contacts, including access to mobile device contacts for certain services;
- offer your services on or through YAC Services;
- communicate with us by phone and e-mail;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- the personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
- images, videos and other content collected or stored in CRM with YAC Services;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information;
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- YAC Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number;
- We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information;
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through YAC Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- e-mail notification (including Service Availability Alerts and Newsletters);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- Your Profile;
Contacting Us: Questions, Comments, & Concerns
If you believe your YAC account has been compromised, please report the incident using our contact form or emailing us at email@example.com. In the event that you believe that your personal safety is at risk or if you believe that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact the appropriate federal, state or local law enforcement agencies directly.
YAC will happily address any concerns about its online privacy practices and policies.
Please Contact Us With Questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send any complaints to our Corporate Offices at 3230 Broadmoor SE Suite C, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America. Finally, you can always give us a call at 877-244-7751.